Energy Industry Testing
Energy sectors provide a vital staple of global innovation and are always working to create more efficient and safer practices. Oil, coal, gas, nuclear, wind, hydro, geothermal, and solar power all require continual advancement of industrial improvements for exploration, extraction, and storage. Reducing the cost and increasing the flow of power to industry and consumer alike requires a careful assessment of new materials and new technology.
PMIC assists the energy sector by guaranteeing the integrity of engineered materials over operating and exposure temperatures. Thermal Expansion testing and Thermal Conductivity testing can prove materials for heat shielding, access grids, and complex transfer mechanisms in extreme conditions. Lot comparison and quality control testing are available with traceability reporting designed for the Nuclear industry’s high standards. PMIC has tested the following materials, and more, on behalf of the energy sector:
- Aluminum, steels, and other alloys
- Polymers and plastics
- Carbon fiber composites
- Printed circuit boards (PCBs)
- Soils and concretes for environmental design and material selection
- Oils and other fluids, additive compositions
- Resins, paints, and coatings for protection and thermal mitigation
- Mechanisms and assemblies for total heat transfer studies and dimensional stability studies
- Foams and plastics for insulation
PMIC is excited to help with the emerging technologies of the energy sector. To request a quote or to discuss your testing needs in more detail, please contact us via one of the following methods: go to our inquiry form at https://pmiclab.com/inquire/, call +1 (541) 753-0607, or email email@example.com.